Thursday, February 9, 2012

Listen to The Stereo Tonight, Tonight, Tonight...

Hayaku...Let's play again...

I dunno why but every time I look at this that's what comes to mind.  That song from Katekyo Hitman Reborn.  Probably doesn't help that DJ's mix music and the word stereo's in there...

I might not be a hardcore pony fan, but that doesn't mean I don't like drawing the characters.  Especially in my own style.  I prefer it to Friendship is Magic style.  Which isn't to say I draw it better.  I just add in the details that I want to see is all (like hooves).

Anyways, love DJ Pon3's colors and expression and everything.  She just looks cool.  I was dying to draw in this toony style again so I did.  Every now and then I'll break out this style.  But I do want to figure out how to draw the ponies in my regular style instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment