Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sombra Mask- Complete




Haven't uploaded anything to here in a while, but figured I might upload some stuff I've drawn up/made over the past few...months.

Well, finished up my first partial fursuit. So far I've only got a few photos of the mask. Once I find the cable for the digital camera, I'll take some photos of me wearing it. Mask, hand-paws, and tail. I took these with my webcam while I was at Midwest Furfest.

I'm pretty happy with the finished product. For a first attempt at it, it turned out much better than I thought it would be. Especially the shaving of the fur on the face. And I learned a lot of stuff about sewing and made my mistakes here so hopefully with my next one there'll be even fewer sewing mishaps.

The mask fits fairly tightly though. It's built on a balaclava base which is nice because it's comfortable. However I think I like all foam bases better and that's what my next mask is going to be built on. Plus the all foam base allows for a more sensitive moving jaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment