Friday, December 3, 2010

"No Escape" - Progress Day 1



The reason I don't usually do realism or semi-realism too often is because it takes too long. But to make up for a lack of decent animation (or lack of animation in general), I can at least do what I do best which is more illustrative and preproduction work. I didn't mean to really start out getting this detailed with fur, but it just happened and I'm gonna stick with it.

So far I've only started detailing on Yesebel. I took out the sketch layer so you can't really see the distinction between Sombra and Yesebel here. It all looks like one big blob with a little bit of detailed fur on Yesebel's face.

Did a lot on this today (even though it doesn't really look like it). Gonna take a break from it and either just rest for the night or sketch up the bio pages for Sombra and Yesebel. I'll probably just rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment