Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kyuubimon- 90% Finished




Well I got it up to 95% finished by time for Acen.

My fursuit mask for my Kyuubimon cosplay. I strived to have at least a 3/4 partial in time for Anime Central this year, but that plan didn't go like I wanted it to. However I did have the hand paws, mask and 9 tails ready for the con. My plan is to finish the 3/4 partial in time for MFF this November. Which consists of finishing the digitigrade legs, the feet, and the ribbon-bell deal that goes around her neck.

I do have some touch ups that I'd like to do on the head. Maybe sculpt some teeth to go in her mouth. And also to add some white fur to the inside of the ears just to cover up the rough yellow fabric edges. For other parts of the costume, I'd like to fix up the hand paws a bit. Possibly by shaving down the fur a bit so it's much shorter as well as adding in pawpads and sculpted claws.

Once I get the costume done in full, I'll post a picture of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment