Monday, February 1, 2010

Sombra Fursuit WIP- Foam base finished





Got all the foam work done for my Sombra fursuit. Everything's basically perfect. I trimmed the ears down a bit from these pictures. Might have to trim down one ear tip a little bit more and smooth out the foam for the division between the eyes. But pretty much this is ready for furring. Don't know how I'm gonna do her nose just yet. I'll figure it out eventually. I'm just happy this works right. The jaw movement is pretty much perfect. I can see out it (that's a...pretty important detail...still wish I could wear my glasses under this though). I wanna make a little video maybe showing the jaw movement.

Anyways, next step for this would be to buy the three colors I need and some mesh for the eyes. Found the perfect shade of red for her main fur and I just need to order that from CR's Craft's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment