Saturday, March 17, 2012

Ankh (if he were in the TLK universe)


So I love messing around with my favorite characters and turning them into various animals.  It's what I do.  It's probably why if there were a fan art license mine would be revokes rather quickly.

But I couldn't resist imagining Kamen Rider OOO characters in the TLK universe.  People make pony versions of characters.  I think TLK versions are a bit more fitting.

And I figured that if Ankh were in the TLK universe not only would he obviously be a bird like creature (because he's a bird type Greeed), he'd be a cheetah.  Something about his looks screamed "cheetah" to me.  Not just regular cheetah, but king cheetah.  I think it's really just Ryouske Miura's facial features and figure.  He's really slender.  It just registered as feline to me.  Because I'm weird, heh...as for why king cheetah...I dunno.  I really like the spots and stripes on king cheetahs.

But...of course this meant that automatically Shingo has to be a cheetah too.  And by default if I were ever to draw Hina in the TLK universe, she'd have to be a cheetah too.  It's kinda hard to characterize Shingo though 'cause he's...rather bland in looks.  He's an adorable person but the hair and everything is very bland.  There's 3 things that really characterize Ankh well...

1) His hair.  There's really none other like it.
2) His eyes.  Not really color wise (though I usually just take the liberty and make them more on the red side anyways).  But his expressions and the thicker black outline around them is what I mean here.
3) And this is really optional but the hand...the part of him that's actually him.

But for Shingo, there's nothing.  His hair is dull, his eyes are standard.  So Shingo's only Shingo because he's got the same markings as cheetah Ankh.

I think I might do some of these things to the other characters.  I know I'd make Eiji a lion.  But I don't want to make everyone lions so I don't know what I'd do with the other characters.

1 comment:

  1. Iron-Steel vs Stainless Steel - Titanium Art
    Iron-Steel vs Stainless Steel. Description of Iron-Steel vs Stainless head titanium ti s6 Steel. By: Titanium Art | Home titanium dioxide formula | TITANIAN ART | TITIAN ART | TITIAN titanium uses ART | TITIAN does titanium have nickel in it ART | TITIAN ART 나비효과 | TITIAN ART

    ReplyDelete