Saturday, December 5, 2009

Model Sheets




Haven't really drawn model sheets before, but I had to for class so...this is what I ended up with:

1) Sombra
~Breed: Alaskan Malamute/Finnish Spitz
~Age: 2.5
~Gender: Female
~Personality/Temperament: Given her status as my fursona, it's whatever I'm feeling on any given day.

2) Heaven's Gatekeeper
~Breed: Ibizan Hound (Wirehaired Variety)
~Age: ???
~Gender: Male
~Personality/Temperament: Regal, Kind disposition. Can come across as stuck up at times. Does his best to show goodness and kindness to others.
~Alt. Details: The collar around his neck is his halo. Can be depicted with or without wings (for the purpose of this project though I don't think he needs wings though I might draw him with them later on).

I could go into more detail with Sombra, but it's a little unnecessary. As for the Gatekeeper, since he's more of a one shot character specifically for this project, he's not too developed as a character. Though I might draw him more because you don't see too many people drawing Ibizan Hounds, let alone the wire coated variety...

No comments:

Post a Comment